“BRILL! Loads of great ideas, well trained, lots of food for thought.” Ruth Smyth, Marketing Analyst, RSPB
Some people find the ability to be creative a natural process, whilst many struggle to think outside their usual thought processes. However, we can all significantly enhance our creative thinking abilities, using simple guidelines, tools and techniques.
We have developed a suite of tools and techniques for use by anyone looking at an innovative approach, whether as a problem solving tool, means of identifying new business opportunities or as the basis of an approach to design.
These Programmes have been popular with our customers for a number of reasons:
- These techniques make meetings and problem solving more interesting and enjoyable
- Some really great ideas can be put forward, delivered by those who would consider themselves to lack creativity
- Business today is more pressurised and competitive than ever and it this ability to come up with creative solutions and ideas that can make all the difference
Typical Objectives we work towards ensure that participants are able to:
- Remove blocks to creativity
- Use specific tools and strategies to help them think more creatively
- Think beyond the needs of the present moment
- Develop creative thinking personally and with teams
- Effectively implement new ideas
- Combine creativity and problem solving skills
- Apply practical techniques to aid problem solving, decision making and generating new ideas
- Use creative thinking techniques.
- Increase confidence in implementing new ideas
And often involve:
- Needs Analysis
- Innovation planning process
- Business Mapping
- Advanced techniques for idea generation
- Evaluation tools
- Decision making tools
- Meeting management
- Thinking styles
- Opportunity diagrams and evaluation
- Implementation planning
To find out more about how our Creative Thinking and Innovation course can benefit your organisation and be tailored to suit your exact needs, talk to us today on 01558 668878 or click below to arrange a call back.