“An excellent programme and the results have been evident around the Contact Centre. “ Lynne Perry, DVLA
A core element of all our Contact Centre projects, the principles of Customer Service Excellence, are essential for all Contact centre cultures and we have worked extensively to ensure that this is built into our programmes as well as delivering it as a subject in its own right.
Expectations & Customers
- What is service excellence in terms of what we do
- Hidden Opinions & Zone of Indifference
- Customer focus
- Rapport Building
- The customer value chain
- Identify ‘best practice’ in managing different customer situations
- Motivate and maintain morale in front-line customer service staff and teams
- Handling Complaints and Challengers
- Telephone and E-mail Skills
To find out more about how our Customer Service & Customer Relations course can benefit your organisation and be tailored to suit your exact needs, talk to us today on 01558 668878 or click below to arrange a call back..