“Momentum – the impetus to go forward, to develop, to get stronger. All boxes ticked thanks to you and your colleagues. A million thank you for your hard work and listening ears. “ Paula Pewsey, DVLA
This course will equip participants with the skills required to more effectively solve problems within the organisation. Creative thinking and innovation skills are key components of this approach and the training will focus on ways to harness the thinking power of staff and colleagues in finding solutions to simple and complex problems.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- apply a range of techniques to the solution of problems
- engage colleagues and staff effectively in the solution and facilitate creative and innovative thinking
- understand personal styles and strengths and how others can help broaden thinking
Sample content covered
The precise content will be tailored for your organisation’s needs
- Clarifying the problem – fixing the right thing
- Determining require outcomes
- Problem solving processes
- Innovation and Creative Thinking
- Brainstorming and Problem Solving techniques
- Breaking problems down and prioritising
To find out more about how our Problem Solving Skills course can benefit your organisation and be tailored to suit your exact needs, talk to us today on 01558 668878 or click below to arrange a call back.