“Thank you so much for all the support you have given me over the years. Your mentorship helped to give me the confidence and skills to succeed as a manager.” Rob H, DVLA
More effectively managing your time, and that of your employees, will improve productivity and lead to a very fast return on investment. We have modernised our approach to this subject and are focused on changing behaviours rather than process based solutions.
We use a flexible approach to thinking about how to manage workloads and priorities in modern businesses and organisations. The introduction of simple tools and concepts will allow you to immediately be more effective in managing your time and at delegation.
- Use of planning tools and techniques
- Dealing with time stealers and interruptions
- Effective delegation
- Top tips
- Setting and achieving your goals
- New ways to prioritise & make better choices
- Time planning systems
- Handling email & paper effectively
- Managing interruptions
- The most effective ways to say ‘no’
- Understand the processes of delegation
- The role of the Supervisor in delegation
- Recognise the tasks that you can delegate
- Empower others through delegation
- Delegate in a positive and inspiring way
- Devise a delegation plan
- Utilise effective interpersonal and coaching skills during the delegation process
- Ensure effective outcomes through delegation
- Give feedback in a positive way
Details on our next Open Course for Time Management and Delegation Skills is available on our Open Courses page.
To find out more about how our Time Management & Delegation Skills course can benefit your organisation and be tailored to suit your exact needs, talk to us today on 01558 668878 or click below to arrange a call back.