“We used a variety of methods and clarification between the team really helped as it opened other perspectives that sometimes you wouldn’t have thought of originally.” Julia Smith, Personal Assistant, RSPB
This course will equip participants with the skills required to facilitate meetings effectively
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an awareness of effective facilitation skills, behaviours and techniques
- Understand effective meeting management techniques
- Be able to differentiate between process and content facilitation.
- Identify the core practices and skills required for effective facilitation.
- Be able to run effective meetings
Sample content covered
The precise content will be tailored for your organisation’s needs
- The Role of the Facilitator
- Setting up Workshops
- Questioning Skills
- Use of the Flipchart
- Recording information
- Dealing with Challengers
- Politics and Games
- Rapport Skills
Details on our next Open Course for Meeting Skills is available on our Open Courses page.
To find out more about how our Facilitation & Meeting Skills course can benefit your organisation and be tailored to suit your exact needs, talk to us today on 01558 668878 or click below to arrange a call back.