“Fast pace, so kept learning new things but had long enough on each to gain an overview. “ Alison Page, Marketing Analyst, RSPB
There are some superb Problem Solving Processes Tools and in-depth training courses available in the open market. However, many of our clients have asked for a straightforward and practical training programme for their staff to help them manage small, medium and large projects using the resources they already have in place.
As for all our training, we aim to give people the tools they need and a means of applying the quickly to consolidate learning.
The elements we have included in such training include:
- The Project Management Process
- Project Definition
- Critical Path Analysis – produce a work plan
- Project roles and responsibilities
- Project Management Software options
- Project recording and updates
- Project reviews
- Communication for Project Managers
- Monitoring and Analysis
- Risk Management
- Checklist of Skills for Project management
To find out more about how our Project Management Skills course can benefit your organisation and be tailored to suit your exact needs, talk to us today on 01558 668878 or click below to arrange a call back.