“[Momentum has been] a true inspiration to myself. Thank you for sharing your skills and knowledge with me – it truly has made me the manager I am today.” Natalie Herbert, DVLA
In this module participants will expand on their learning from the Leading Self and Leading Others modules by exploring and understanding what facilitates a high performance environment as well as learning how to ensure that the vision and strategy is distilled throughout an organisation.
Typical Objectives include:
- To reflect and embed learning from Leading Self & Leading Others.
- To complete a TEF (time/ effort/ focus) study to understand the activities currently filling the day
- To complete an urgent vs important grid to understand the reactive versus proactive split
- To refocus time on the important things that will enable continuous improvement
- To develop the skills to lead the business, team and individual through change
- To develop evolved dialogue skills and commit to using them to work collectively and in collaboration
- To consider what leadership changes are required to foster a permission culture
- To review stakeholder mapping and plan relationship development
- To build the skill and confidence required to influence sideways and upwards effectively
- To define strategic thinking, build strategic knowledge and consider the future of our business strategically
- To publicly commit to actions, develop and enjoy
Each of the Leading Self, Leading Others & Leading Organisations modules are designed to be worked through in sequence as part of a programme. Each one builds on the skills previously learned. It is possible to combine modules into shorter programmes.
We believe in providing solutions, not products. Each programme we deliver is bespoke, based on your organisations needs. To find out more about our approach click here.
To find out more about our Leading Self module talk to us today on 01558 668878 or click below to arrange a call back.
‘You can’t lead people if you can’t lead yourself. ‘