You have developed my skills, my confidence and provided me with the equipment/tool kit to grow not only as a leader [within CEG] but as an individual. You inspired.“ Donna Griffiths, DVLA
Before a person can truly lead others, they need to understand how their own motivations, bias and behaviour can impact on the performance of others. This module will assist leaders in creating a personal leadership brand which focuses on trust, accountability & presence. This module provides an opportunity for self-reflection & learning. 360 feedback will be provided as a benchmark, allowing participants to see themselves as others see them. Leadership strengths and development areas will be highlighted based on a personal assessment.
Typical objectives include:
- To define leadership and what is required now from leaders
- To review the blueprint of what good leadership looks like and link to collective company culture and values
- To reflect on leadership strengths and areas for focus
- To focus on personal motivations that drive our behaviour and link into personal and company values
- To develop a personal leadership brand which focuses on trust, accountability, curiosity and presence
- To receive feedback on personal impact
- To receive support to implement learning and make behavioural changes to leadership style
Each of the Leading Self, Leading Others & Leading Organisations modules are designed to be worked through in sequence as part of a programme. Each one builds on the skills previously learned. It is possible to combine modules into shorter programmes.
We believe in providing solutions, not products. Each programme we deliver is bespoke, based on your organisations needs. To find out more about our approach click here.
To find out more about our Leading Self module talk to us today on 01558 668878 or click below to arrange a call back.
‘You can’t lead people if you can’t lead yourself. ‘